Secret Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need help advancing

+2
Chatuyscha
Syebladez
6 posters

Go down

Need help advancing Empty Need help advancing

Post  Syebladez Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:03 am

Now that I'm level 14 (ranger) I need help learning the high lvl quests. I hear about getting flagged for this and getting flagged for that and I dont know how to go about it. Most groups (99%) want people that already know the quests. I've been playing this game for a while now and always get frustrated when I get to level 10 or so because I cant get the help I need, and wind up starting another toon. So, any help or advice would be appreciated.
Syebladez
Syebladez

Back to top Go down

Need help advancing Empty feel the same way

Post  Chatuyscha Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:11 am

You are not alone. Guess the only thing to do is some studying on what makes you flagged for this and that. Currently i´m planning on getting into the shroud, i know where the quests are, but never been in them. Lets group on this, others may join i´m sure.
Chatuyscha
Chatuyscha

Back to top Go down

Need help advancing Empty Sounds good

Post  Syebladez Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:37 am

Only problem is, we're on at different times...well, most of the time. Let me know what you want to do...I'll run with you Chat.
Syebladez
Syebladez

Back to top Go down

Need help advancing Empty Lets group when online

Post  Chatuyscha Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:58 am

Im online most evenings from around 8pm gmt+1., Should be possible to bring more to group.
Chatuyscha
Chatuyscha

Back to top Go down

Need help advancing Empty Re: Need help advancing

Post  Neobe Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:30 pm

Hello Sye,

I know how you feel about People don´t take you on a Quest because you never done it.
But i can help you, there is a little trick i always use when i get asked: have you done this befor?

I f...... Lie

When there are comments in the LFM like no Noobs or you have to know the Quest or some stupied s... like that

I join and i lie Twisted Evil

does People are ignorant, so pls be irgnorant too there comments and Lfm.
Thats my fifth MMORPG that i´ll play and its everywhere the same, so i don´t bother about peeps that are not noob friendly.

I will add some details and advice from time to time on the Quest Forum, i am new to the higher lvls too thats why i could use some help from the other Members.
But i know how to get flagg for the Demon Queen i will post it straight in too that forum Wink

cya ingame Sye

Neobe
Neobe
Neobe
Admin

http://secretsocietyddo.jimdo.com

Back to top Go down

Need help advancing Empty Thanks

Post  Syebladez Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:35 pm

Appreciate Neobe and Chat...c u in game
Syebladez
Syebladez

Back to top Go down

Need help advancing Empty 5 stars for advice

Post  Chatuyscha Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:18 pm

You get 5 stars for that one Neobe. Best advice i´ve had in a long time.

btw the trick is to look/sound convincing, it will bring you a long way.....
Chatuyscha
Chatuyscha

Back to top Go down

Post  Torroth Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:27 pm

Short summaries to flag areas:

Shroud: there are 5 quests (these are walk up quests so no quest giver). Do not do them on casual or you may not get the flag item you need. From those 5 quests are 5 stones that you have to collect. One at the end of each quest. You then take the 5 stones to the altar in meridian and combine them. Your done and basically flagged for shroud.

Necropolis: For the Abbot raid you need to hit 4 quests. There 8 items you have to collect for your "frame:sigil" 4 items are random static drops. Meaning that each item comes from a certain quest but has a random chance of dropping. The other for are totally random and can come from any of the 4 quests. check this site out for more information on Necropolis: http://ddo.mmodb.com/guides/the-necropolis-travel-guide-46.php

As for Shavarath I have yet to work fully on that area.

Torroth

Back to top Go down

Post  Azrahn Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:01 pm

If anyone needs help or advice while Rifkin or Azrahn is online, feel free to ask

I have beat those quests do death by now

close to my 20th shroud completion too, so I can help there when ready
Azrahn
Azrahn

Back to top Go down

Post  abyssya Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:56 pm

I have the same problem. On my level 19 bard i never know what groups I can join and which I can't as I have no idea which I need to be flagged for and which I have to do to get flagged.

I generally get ignored in group also when asking questions, which is very annoying. I can help out with VoT stuff as I have ran most of the quests there more than once. I can also help with Gianthold and Sands as I know those pretty well too.
abyssya
abyssya

Back to top Go down

Post  Torroth Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:57 pm

abyssya wrote:I have the same problem. On my level 19 bard i never know what groups I can join and which I can't as I have no idea which I need to be flagged for and which I have to do to get flagged.

I generally get ignored in group also when asking questions, which is very annoying. I can help out with VoT stuff as I have ran most of the quests there more than once. I can also help with Gianthold and Sands as I know those pretty well too.

Good rule of thumb is look at what stones you have. Then look up the quests for the stones you don't have. Also depending on how much greesteel you wantto make you will have to run the quest multiple times for stones and ingrediants

Torroth

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum