Secret Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application and Questions

3 posters

Go down

Application and Questions Empty Application and Questions

Post  Dutchman Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:00 am

Greetings,

I already send a PM to the guild leader on the DDO forum but received no answer so I thought to try it here on your guild forum. I am a player of DDO for the last half year now, from almost the first day since I started playing, I was a member of a PD guild here on Ghallanda and have played alot of toons in that guild (Death means rerolling). At the moment I have five toons ranging from lvl 2 to lvl 10. Due to the time difference, I am from Europe (the Netherlands) I find it sometimes difficult to group in my guild. So I solo alot in all difficulties from normal upto elite, but that is not the fun, the fun is having a solid group that you can interact with, working together towards the same goal and having a blast without getting killed in the process. I have played this game every day (except for vacations and family gatherings) and I want to keep playing but more in a group with people that you learn to trust and care about. So my question is do you have alot of Europeans in your guild are many of them online during the week and weekends. Are raid groups active at the moment and do you have static groups. I also have a daughter that wants to join your ranks, she has played this game like me from September last year and received a warm welcome in the PD guild because the people she grouped with discovered that she is a serious player always willing to learn and to help other players if they need it (she has 6 chars upto lvl 10). If you are looking for players like me and my daughter we would be willing to transfer some of our toons to your guild and see how it works out. I have 2 toons at the moment that can move Mordhorion lvl 3 Ranger (AA) and Luohan lvl 6 Monk (Path of Light). Sorry for the lenghty explanation.

Last edited by Dutchman on Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:27 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : New developments.)
Dutchman
Dutchman

Back to top Go down

Application and Questions Empty Hi Dutchman

Post  Chatuyscha Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:32 pm

I send you a PM here on forum Very Happy
Chatuyscha
Chatuyscha

Back to top Go down

Application and Questions Empty Re: Application and Questions

Post  Neobe Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:23 pm

Hey Dutschmann

Whats your Character name i am ingame now
Neobe
Neobe
Admin

http://secretsocietyddo.jimdo.com

Back to top Go down

Application and Questions Empty Character names

Post  Dutchman Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:44 pm

I am not ingame at this moment, but willbe later this day from GMT +1 18.30 uptill 21.30-22.00. My chars that will come to this guild are Mordhorion Lanelenil lvl 4 Elf Ranger (AA) and Luohan Shichong lvl 6 Human Monk (Path of Light). Also making a multiclass Rogue/monk for this guild Quintius Artorus Scaevola Human, dualwielding with Kama's and handwraps.

Last edited by Dutchman on Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dutchman
Dutchman

Back to top Go down

Application and Questions Empty Re: Application and Questions

Post  Neobe Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:02 pm

ok i will play Wiillow today and will keep a eye out for you

If you see me first pm me please
Neobe
Neobe
Admin

http://secretsocietyddo.jimdo.com