Secret Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weakinthearm Stronginfaith

Go down

Weakinthearm Stronginfaith Empty Weakinthearm Stronginfaith

Post  Guest Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:48 pm

Hi everybody!

Firstly, I'm not actually 100% sure the name is spelled like in the topic, but it's something like it.

Secondly, Hi.

I thought I'd write something about myself, just for introduction and so on.

I'm 25 years old male from Finland with a bachelors degree in marketing. My hobbies are fishing, hunting, computers, rpgs and scotch malts. I've played RPGs since I was about 12. I was introduced to the D&D-line with the original 1st edition, though it was a starter set so the rules were really, really simple. I didn't play AD&D, but I picked up the 3rd edition, skipped the 3.5 and now renewing my interest in the system with the 4rd edition rules.

What comes to MMORPGS, I've played WoW for 5 years, mainly with healer characters. I've also checked out Everquest 2 and EVE, but neither held no big interest for me.

What I expect from DDO is fun, relaxed and casual playing with good people. And on that subject, I'm still a bit new to the game, so try to be supportive and feel free to mock my inexperience with the customary noob expressions Smile

Well, that's it for short. I'll see you guys online when the missus frees me from household tasks that require my massive (read: nonexistent) muscular strenght.

Cya online!

Back to top Go down

Weakinthearm Stronginfaith Empty Re: Weakinthearm Stronginfaith

Post  Neobe Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:07 am

hey Weakinthearm ty for your Post Very Happy
Please write down your Characters in the Who is Who section.

Cya in Game

Neobe alien
Neobe
Neobe
Admin

http://secretsocietyddo.jimdo.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum