Secret Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Implementing New Rules this weekend

5 posters

Go down

Implementing New Rules this weekend Empty Implementing New Rules this weekend

Post  Chatuyscha Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:47 am

As stated several times earlier our guild rules change at the 1. February. Hopefully the change of rules will bring us more in the direction of being a structured guild, instead of being a more or less organized Pick Up Group - as we are now.

My reason for posting this announcement is that the coming days leading up to the 1. February, will be used to implement the new guildstructure. This work will have a major impact on how things look right now. So this is a short description on what to happen from now until 1. February, just to avoid that any of you gets in a state of shock.

Membership status

First issue I work on is who´s considered guild member and who´s not, according to § V in the guild rules.

In this consideration I will, as an exception to normal rules, not look on how long members have been registrated on forum.
As some have noticed I have already made a list on users on the forum, stating username, location, birthday and characters (forum/member/whoiswhowhenandwhere), this list will be updated.

To be validated as guildmember it is as minimum required to fill the profile with :

- Location with state or country
- Birthday.
- Character(s) in guild. Preferably use charactersheet on profile or, make a post in the whoiswho section stating characters in guild.

If you haven´t submitted the required data, DO IT NOW.
If you haven´t made a profile on forum at all, DO IT NOW.

And to make my life a little easier. Please PM me on forum that you have made changes to profile or made a profile.

Officer status

Second focuspoint for my work will be the ingame guildlist. The ingame guildlist will be reset according to the list of who is validated as member.

Non validated members officers will be demoted to members.

Validated members characters, will according to list, stay as or be promoted to officers, no matter what level they are.

Inactive characters

Last thing to happen on the ingame guildlist is :

All characters with last login saying 3 weeks or more will be kicked from guild due to inactivity. This will be done without any exceptions, no matter who the character belongs to, that be non-member, member, counsilmember or leader. This action is to signal that we are an active guild.

I hope for your understanding of the necessity of these intended actions, and i´m fully aware that I might be a little tough and strict on this.

Chatuyscha

Guildleader
Chatuyscha
Chatuyscha

Back to top Go down

Implementing New Rules this weekend Empty Validated members by now

Post  Chatuyscha Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:55 am

Just made second update on memberstatus.

This reply will be updated until sunday.

Following forumusers are by now validated as full Guildmembers :

Lamename
Bordune
Lushan
Chatuyscha
Salvian
Syebladez
Azrahn
Kaylo
Shmittick
Knuckingfutz
Sloejack
Silvick
Arrat
~VT~
Isyth
Funny
Karhu
Neobe
Velerius
Titzi
Macolica
Knirpsin
Cerberuss
Zaviel
Zaidm231981
Abyssya

Last edited by Chatuyscha on Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:53 am; edited 3 times in total
Chatuyscha
Chatuyscha

Back to top Go down

Implementing New Rules this weekend Empty Re: Implementing New Rules this weekend

Post  Lamename Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:43 am

Sounds good, how does this work with guild members/officers who have multiple characters? I have Lamename, Jawbones and Headphonia (Jawbones may go away, not playing him too much). All are officers, but only my forum username is reflected in one of those names. Forum username is Lamename.

Lamename

Back to top Go down

Implementing New Rules this weekend Empty Re: Implementing New Rules this weekend

Post  Neobe Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:21 pm

Hey Lamename

write down the Characternames in the who is who section and wirte a character sheet on your Profil and everything is fine.

Grettings

Neobe
Neobe
Neobe
Admin

http://secretsocietyddo.jimdo.com

Back to top Go down

Implementing New Rules this weekend Empty Forumname and character names

Post  Chatuyscha Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:34 pm

Its the registration on forum that decides membership or not. If you got green light on forum as member, you characters can all be officers, according to guildrules (at least one of them must be min lvl 7)
Chatuyscha
Chatuyscha

Back to top Go down

Implementing New Rules this weekend Empty new rules

Post  Kaylo Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:59 pm

by your comand, works for me, have fun everyone
Kaylo
Kaylo

Back to top Go down

Implementing New Rules this weekend Empty Lortejob !

Post  Chatuyscha Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:38 pm

Not command, though it may seem so.

Idea behind is to make some kind of more committed grouping, to do this you someway have to define who´s in and who´s out. Thats my job and it sux.

Next thing is to make it worth being in group. Who to decide what that reason is, and what activities this reason might bring to existenze, thats not my job. Thats a common guild job. So you get what you give. The law of Karma.
Chatuyscha
Chatuyscha

Back to top Go down

Post  ~ Vt ~ Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:38 pm

i've made a post here with my characters info [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And all my other info is here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

no need to fill out anymore personal info ~
~ Vt ~
~ Vt ~

https://www.facebook.com/#/ProOneZ?ref=name

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down