Secret Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for a new adventure

2 posters

Go down

Looking for a new adventure Empty Looking for a new adventure

Post  Seguagnal Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:22 pm

Reading your forums and this guild seems like it might be a good fit for me. Older VIP with 14th lvl Rogue (Seguagnal Staump), 10th lvl Monk (Prissycat Flameswallow) and 5th lvl wiz (Tudacor Hinterwind) looking to make a change. I mostly play the Monk char of late. I'm looking for a guild that 1st and foremost wants to have fun and doesn't take gaming too seriously. I don't mind leading when I know the adventure well enough and am happy to teach/guide new players and learn from anyone who is willing to impart their knowledge upon me. Be forewarned that I do not tolerate cliques well and that the type of guild I want to be a part of tries to be as inclusive with its members as humanly/elvenly/dwarvenly etc.. as possible. I am happy to answer any other questions you might have. Give me a shout any time.

Seguagnal

Back to top Go down

Looking for a new adventure Empty Re: Looking for a new adventure

Post  Neobe Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:20 pm

Hey nice that you want to be in our Guild i will add you as soom as i see your name ingame or just contact me.
We are allways looking forward to invite Players that know the Game well and like Teamplay.
No worries we don´t have cliques in our Guild or maybe im just not in a clique Shocked

Neobe
Cornix
Gizzzmo
Nyobie
Neobe
Neobe
Admin

http://secretsocietyddo.jimdo.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum